Our office is an Invisalign provider
Invisalign, invisible braces
Invisalign, invisible braces which are more and more popular for adults!
Invisalign is a revolutionary way for both teenager and adult Patients to straighten their teeth without the use of wires and brackets. Instead, Patients use clear aligner trays (Invisible Braces) that are discreet, removable, compatible with your natural teeth and easy to use.
Invisalign treatment is recommended for both aesthetic and functional reasons. Correctly aligned teeth also alleviate the issues caused by an improper bite, speech or chewing difficulties, jaw problems, and increased wear on the tooth enamel. Invisalign effectively addresses all of these orthodontic issues, so you'll have the confidence of a great smile and increase the likelihood of improved oral health!
You can straighten your teeth without anyone knowing, while eating or drinking normally. You can continue your routine brushing and flossing to maintain healthy gums and teeth.
Numerous Patients choose to experience the clear benefits of Invisalign thanks to their comfort, no wires, metal, or brackets. The Invisalign aligners are custom-made especially for you! We are a #NoGoop practice, no impressions, we use our iTero 3D digital dental scanner to instantly show you the "before" and "after" smile during the initial consultation at no cost to you* (if your insurance doesn’t cover it)! Also, you get Free whitening gel to use during the Invisalign treatment!
Please schedule your complimentary Aliso Viejo Dental Invisalign consultation.
Current Promotion: $500 OFF your Invisalign treatment!
• Invisalign® aligners offer an esthetic alternative to conventional braces.
• Aligners are nearly invisible so many people won't realize you wear them.
• Treatment plans can be visualized through the ClinCheck® software on our iTero monitor.
• Aligners allow for normal brushing and flossing tasks that are generally impaired by conventional braces.
• Aligners do not have any metal wires or brackets associated with conventional braces.
• The wearing of aligners may improve oral hygiene habits during treatment.
• Invisalign patients may notice improved gum health during treatment.
We are Social!
INSTAGRAMMy Family loves Dr Preda!
Follow us on Like and share
Add us on
We have exclusive offers on Snapchat
Check in on
YelpAdd a picture or two
Write a great review or let us know what we could improve!
We are partners with CareCredit and we can offer an 'in house" plan with discounted fees!
Apply for a payment plan with a no interest (same as cash) promotion up to 2 years!